Solji, starring in Running Man, "I heard a lot about Im Won-hee"

In Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Kim Hye-yoon, Han Bo-reum, Hani, Solji, Mingyu, and Seung-gwan appeared in the first place in real-time search terms.The first match of the real sword was a game that should be ranked as Running Man OOO, and the topic was important.Solji, who first appeared on Running Man, said, Timing seems to be late. I thought it would be a good idea to call it by this time, and when I returned, I was the first search word, but I did not have any contact.On this day, Kim Jong Kook asked Solji, who is famous for his resemblance to actor Im One Hee, What if I came out when I was good at my hateful baby.

In Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Kim Hye-yoon, Han Bo-reum, Hani, Solji, Mingyu, and Seung-gwan appeared in the first place in real-time search terms.

The first match of the real sword was a game that should be ranked as Running Man OOO, and the topic was important. Solji, who first appeared on Running Man, said, "Timing seems to be late." "I thought it would be a good idea to call it by this time, and when I returned, I was the first search word, but I did not have any contact."

On this day, Kim Jong Kook asked Solji, who is famous for his resemblance to actor Im One Hee, "What if I came out when I was good at my hateful baby."