Running Man' Song Ji-hyo, 'Secret Couple' Deepening Suspicion...Continued Mistakes

Running Man Song Ji-hyo has made a series of misleading mistakes as a secret couple.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 31st, was a race to find a secret couple who was infiltrated among solo members. Jang Hee-jin X Jae-young Kim X Bona appeared as a guest.As soon as the members saw Jeon So-min, they said, Have you been on a Czech Republic trip well? Did you have any cool people there?So, Jeon So-min said, There is a man I met during a Czech Republic trip.Jeon So-min said, A Czech Republic man spoke to me, but I did not understand it and I seemed to be interested in me by using a translator because I did not understand it. The members asked the contents of the translator, and Jeon So-min said, I liked your dance.Jeon So-min said, The next day, I met the Czech Republic Nam at the zoo. He confessed, I received an email address.Later, the backdrop of Jang Hee-jin appeared.Jang Hee-jin said, I have been in the entertainment for a long time. Yoo Jae-suk said, I saw Jang Hee-jin for the first time since X-Men when I was a rookie. I could not hide my welcome.Jang Hee-jin was ashamed and attracted attention because he was ashamed that people do not know X man well these days.Since then, the big girl group space girl Bona has appeared as a guest, and she has been acquainted with Yang Se-chan and Jungles Law.In addition, new actor Jae-young Kim, who has been reborn as a 2019 prospect with the movie Money following the drama One Hundred Days and Eunjus Room,On this day, the guests conducted a pre-mission.Jang Hee-jin gave the members a mission to distribute the team, Jae-young Kim filled the members with a microphone, and Bona conducted a mission to sign the members.Jang Hee-jin and Jae-young Kim succeeded in all six, and Bona succeeded in winning three ha meal tickets.Later, Jang Hee-jin teamed up with Ji Suk-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk, and Yang Se-chan, while Jae-young Kim teamed up with Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, while Bona teamed up with Haha, Lee Kwang-soo and Jeon So-min.Running Man members set out to find secret couples; Kim Jong-kook began to suspect Jae-young Kim and Song Ji-hyo.Kim Jong-kook began to suspect the two as secret couples because Song Ji-hyo first met guest Jae-young Kim and immediately grabbed his hand.However, Song Ji-hyo told Kim Jong-kook, If you are not a secret couple with Jae-young Kim, Kim Jong-kook is jealous.Kim Jong-kook also laughed at everyone by saying that Jae-young Kim suspected the tenant with chopsticks when Song Ji-hyo asked for a swell, and Lee Kwang-soo, who saw it, said, I am suspicious until my brother, but now I am jealous.In the first round of the game, I solved the problem related to love by winning a hint of one winner of the championship team with the corner Do you know love?The results of the game were won by Ji Suk-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk, Jang Hee-jin and Yang Se-chan teams.The penalty for the water was Kim Jong-kook, Song Ji-hyo, and Jae-young Kim, and Song Ji-hyo sprinkled the water in the wrong direction, raising the doubt of the members.The production team gave a hint to Jang Hee-jin, who won the first prize, and Jang Hee-jin hid the hint to the team members saying I do not want to talk after hearing the hint.The production team also surprised everyone by saying, Secret couples succeeded in the mission.The second World War was the Campus Battle Ground, and the mission began with the recruitment of tug-of-war team members when the mission was successful.Each team challenged the mission with the students, and succeeded in recruiting tug-of-war team members through high-level missions such as trim-holding, opening and word-matching.

Running Man' Song Ji-hyo has made a series of misleading mistakes as a secret couple.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 31st, was a race to find a 'secret couple' who was infiltrated among solo members. Jang Hee-jin X Jae-young Kim X Bona appeared as a guest.

As soon as the members saw Jeon So-min, they said, "Have you been on a Czech Republic trip well?" "Did you have any cool people there?" So, Jeon So-min said, "There is a man I met during a Czech Republic trip."

Jeon So-min said, "A Czech Republic man spoke to me, but I did not understand it and I seemed to be interested in me by using a translator because I did not understand it." The members asked the contents of the translator, and Jeon So-min said, "I liked your dance."

Jeon So-min said, "The next day, I met the 'Czech Republic Nam' at the zoo." He confessed, "I received an email address."

Later, the backdrop of Jang Hee-jin appeared. Jang Hee-jin said, "I have been in the entertainment for a long time." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I saw Jang Hee-jin for the first time since X-Men when I was a rookie." I could not hide my welcome.

Jang Hee-jin was ashamed and attracted attention because he was ashamed that "people do not know 'X man' well these days."

Since then, the big girl group 'space girl Bona has appeared as a guest, and she has been acquainted with Yang Se-chan and 'Jungle's Law'. In addition, new actor Jae-young Kim, who has been reborn as a 2019 prospect with the movie 'Money' following the drama 'One Hundred Days' and 'Eunju's Room',

On this day, the guests conducted a pre-mission. Jang Hee-jin gave the members a mission to distribute the team, Jae-young Kim filled the members with a microphone, and Bona conducted a mission to sign the members.

Jang Hee-jin and Jae-young Kim succeeded in all six, and Bona succeeded in winning three 'ha meal tickets'. Later, Jang Hee-jin teamed up with Ji Suk-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk, and Yang Se-chan, while Jae-young Kim teamed up with Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, while Bona teamed up with Haha, Lee Kwang-soo and Jeon So-min.

Running Man members set out to find secret couples; Kim Jong-kook began to suspect Jae-young Kim and Song Ji-hyo. Kim Jong-kook began to suspect the two as secret couples because Song Ji-hyo first met guest Jae-young Kim and immediately grabbed his hand.

However, Song Ji-hyo told Kim Jong-kook, "If you are not a secret couple with Jae-young Kim, Kim Jong-kook is jealous." Kim Jong-kook also laughed at everyone by saying that Jae-young Kim suspected the tenant with chopsticks when Song Ji-hyo asked for a swell, and Lee Kwang-soo, who saw it, said, "I am suspicious until my brother, but now I am jealous."

In the first round of the game, I solved the problem related to love by winning a hint of one winner of the championship team with the corner "Do you know love?" The results of the game were won by Ji Suk-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk, Jang Hee-jin and Yang Se-chan teams. The penalty for the water was Kim Jong-kook, Song Ji-hyo, and Jae-young Kim, and Song Ji-hyo sprinkled the water in the wrong direction, raising the doubt of the members.

The production team gave a hint to Jang Hee-jin, who won the first prize, and Jang Hee-jin hid the hint to the team members saying "I do not want to talk" after hearing the hint. The production team also surprised everyone by saying, "Secret couples succeeded in the mission."

The second World War was the 'Campus Battle Ground', and the mission began with the recruitment of tug-of-war team members when the mission was successful. Each team challenged the mission with the students, and succeeded in recruiting tug-of-war team members through high-level missions such as trim-holding, opening and word-matching.