Yoo Jae-Suk, who mentioned Running Man' Song Ji-hyo's devotion, said, "Was he an entertainer?"

Actor Song Ji-hyo has released a love story that he has never said in the past nine years.On SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 30th, members showed interest in Song Ji-hyos love history.Yang said, I did not have a chance to hear about Ji Hyos sisters love story.Ji Suk-jin said, I have never heard a story in nine years.Then Kim Jong Kook said, I saw a lot of stories about her Love. Yang Se-chan shouted to viewers, Do not search! Do not search!Song Ji-hyo said, It was time to do activities at the time, but I could not have a Love outside.I decided to spend Christmas together at home, and I fell asleep playing like that, he recalled.Song Ji-hyo said, I woke up the night I was asleep and took him to the next room, but the balloon with a line was full in the room.I ordered balloons and candles, he said.I was so impressed that they were having a glass of wine and it was morning, and something tickled my face. I thought my boyfriend was touching my face in my sleep.I opened my eyes and the balloon was down in front of me, and the handle was hanging in front of me.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think he was an entertainer, but if he could not have been in love outside, only one person would not have been an entertainer.

Actor Song Ji-hyo has released a Love story that he has never said in the past nine years.

On SBS's Running Man, which aired on the 30th, members showed interest in Song Ji-hyo's Love history.

Yang said, "I did not have a chance to hear about Ji Hyo's sister's Love story." Ji Suk-jin said, "I have never heard a story in nine years."

Then Kim Jong Kook said, "I saw a lot of stories about her Love." Yang Se-chan shouted to viewers, "Do not search! Do not search!"

Song Ji-hyo said, "It was time to do activities at the time, but I could not have a Love outside."

“I decided to spend Christmas together at home, and I fell asleep playing like that,” he recalled.

Song Ji-hyo said, “I woke up the night I was asleep and took him to the next room, but the balloon with a line was full in the room. “I ordered balloons and candles,” he said.

“I was so impressed that they were having a glass of wine and it was morning, and something tickled my face. I thought my boyfriend was touching my face in my sleep. “I opened my eyes and the balloon was down in front of me, and the handle was hanging in front of me.”

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think he was an entertainer, but if he could not have been in Love outside, only one person would not have been an entertainer."