Running Man' Solji, Im Won-hee resemblance admits to being "tuckline resemblance"

Running Man Solji has certified Im Won-hee resemblance.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, was featured by finding me and explaining that if the crew succeeds in achieving the first place in real-time search terms, it will win the race.To this end, EXID members Hani and Solji appeared as guests, and members of Running Man especially welcomed Solji as the first time to appear in Running Man.Kim Jong-guk said, I thought of Solji when I saw Im Won-hee in The Ugly Little Boy. The other members also laughed, I resembled him.Solji hesitated for a while and said, I hear a lot of resemblance to the jaw line.

Running Man' Solji has certified Im Won-hee resemblance.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, was featured by finding me and explaining that if the crew succeeds in achieving the first place in real-time search terms, it will win the race.

To this end, EXID members Hani and Solji appeared as guests, and members of Running Man' especially welcomed Solji as "the first time to appear in Running Man'."

Kim Jong-guk said, “I thought of Solji when I saw Im Won-hee in ‘The Ugly Little Boy’.” The other members also laughed, “I resembled him.”

Solji hesitated for a while and said, "I hear a lot of resemblance to the jaw line."