Running Man' RED Velvet Joy, Game PREDates Wrong Attraction "Let's Run First"

Red Velvet Joy shows off his wild charmOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 25th, Red Velvet Joy was drawn to emit the charm.Prior to this game, I conducted a game called Tell me in three letters in the dictionary game.The crew gave an explanation for Game, but Joy said the wrong thing: I have to run first.Joys partner Lee Kwang-soo said, What did I say? And laughed, saying, Joy is strange.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm on SBS.Photo  SBS Broadcasting Screen

RED Velvet Joy shows off his wild charm

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 25th, RED Velvet Joy was drawn to emit the charm.

Prior to this Game, I conducted a Game called 'Tell me in three letters' in the dictionary Game.

The crew gave an explanation for Game, but Joy said the wrong thing: "I have to run first."

Joy's partner Lee Kwang-soo said, "What did I say?" And laughed, saying, "Joy is strange."

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm on SBS.

Photo SBS Broadcasting Screen