Running Man' real king is Ji Suk-jin...Go Ah-ra X Kwon Yul, 'dramatic' penalty waiver

Running Man Ji Suk-jin was the real kingIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, Jung Il-woo, Go Ah-ra, Park Hoon and Kwon Yul of SBS new drama Hatch appeared as guests.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Go Ah-ra, Its 17 years old, and theres still some kind of role you want to try. So Go Ah-ra said, I want to play a melodrama.I am a fan of Jo In-sung, and I want to do it with my personality brother.Go Ah-ra, who answered cool to the question Tell Jung Il-woo in three letters, laughed at Jo In-sung saying I love you.Park revealed the story of Yoo Jae-Suk: Ive met Yoo Jae-Suk senior before, he said. I was performing that musical when Jung Jun-ha was musical.I met my senior at that time and I was so impressed. There are a lot of other entertainers, but Yoo Jae-Suk did not come. I found out that he was the only one greeting the staff.I went to see what I could not see and watched the performance. Ji Suk-jin laughed when he said, Its Oji. Why are you greeting other team staff? The Am I the King of the King race was held; Ji Suk-jin - Jung So-min - Jung Il-woo was the kings nominee.The Somin team won tickets, recruitment and treason rights with Kwon Yuls performance; Jung Il-woo gave a laugh because he couldnt beat the beat in the initial game.The last mission was The Tears of the King: Yoo Jae-Suk hit the problem and was shocked to see that Ji Suk-jin - Jung Il-woo had a real king.Kim Jong Kook and Haha then met the problem and convinced Ji Suk-jin was the king.All Game ended and Yoo Jae-Suk and Kwon Yul moved to the Ji Suk-jin team as a treason; eventually, the former Somin team and the Jung Il-woo team were penalized.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

Running Man' Ji Suk-jin was the real king

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, Jung Il-woo, Go Ah-ra, Park Hoon and Kwon Yul of SBS new drama 'Hatch' appeared as guests.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked Go Ah-ra, "It's 17 years old, and there's still some kind of role you want to try." So Go Ah-ra said, "I want to play a melodrama. "I am a fan of Jo In-sung, and I want to do it with my personality brother." Go Ah-ra, who answered "cool" to the question "Tell Jung Il-woo in three letters," laughed at Jo In-sung saying "I love you".

Park revealed the story of Yoo Jae-Suk: "I've met Yoo Jae-Suk senior before," he said. "I was performing that musical when Jung Jun-ha was musical. I met my senior at that time and I was so impressed. "

"There are a lot of other entertainers, but Yoo Jae-Suk did not come. I found out that he was the only one greeting the staff. I went to see what I could not see and watched the performance. "Ji Suk-jin laughed when he said," It's Oji. Why are you greeting other team staff? "

The "Am I the King of the King" race was held; Ji Suk-jin - Jung So-min - Jung Il-woo was the king's nominee. The Somin team won tickets, recruitment and treason rights with Kwon Yul's performance; Jung Il-woo gave a laugh because he couldn't beat the beat in the initial Game.

The last mission was 'The Tears of the King': Yoo Jae-Suk hit the problem and was shocked to see that Ji Suk-jin - Jung Il-woo had a real king. Kim Jong Kook and Haha then met the problem and convinced Ji Suk-jin was the king. All Game ended and Yoo Jae-Suk and Kwon Yul moved to the Ji Suk-jin team as a treason; eventually, the former Somin team and the Jung Il-woo team were penalized.

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture