Running Man' Park Hoon, Yoo Jae-Suk Midam Revealed...Ji Suk-jin "Oji"

In Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, Snow Special Feature Real King Search Race was held with four leading actors such as Jung Il-woo, Goa, Kwon Yul, and Park Hoon of SBS New Moon drama Hatch.On the day, Park said he had seen Ji Suk-jin, who said, Ive never seen it before, Im sure it passed by accident. But Park said, No.I came to the radio program that you are going to do. Ji Suk-jin pretended to know I know. Somehow, its a musical actor, but Park said, I am a theater actor.Park added, I also gave me the phone number and asked for contact.Park also said he had met Yoo Jae-Suk. Park said, I performed a musical like Jung Jun-ha. Park said, I was so impressed.We were waiting for Yoo Jae-Suk, but he did not come. It turns out that he was the only one who greeted the staff. Ji Suk-jin, in the mid-sight of Yoo Jae-Suk, said Oji and caught the eye.

In Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, 'Snow Special Feature Real King Search Race' was held with four leading actors such as Jung Il-woo, Goa, Kwon Yul, and Park Hoon of SBS New Moon drama 'Hatch'.

On the day, Park said he had seen Ji Suk-jin, who said, "I've never seen it before, I'm sure it passed by accident." But Park said, "No. I came to the radio program that you are going to do. "

Ji Suk-jin pretended to know "I know. Somehow, it's a musical actor," but Park said, "I am a theater actor." Park added, "I also gave me the phone number and asked for contact."

Park also said he had met Yoo Jae-Suk. Park said, "I performed a musical like Jung Jun-ha. Park said," I was so impressed. We were waiting for Yoo Jae-Suk, but he did not come. It turns out that he was the only one who greeted the staff. "

Ji Suk-jin, in the mid-sight of Yoo Jae-Suk, said "Oji" and caught the eye.