Running Man' Park Hoon, Yoo Jae-Suk, Midam, "I am the only musical staff member"

Running Man Park Hoon revealed Yoo Jae-Suks story.On the 3rd SBS Running Man, Hatch Jung Il-woo, Goa, Kwon Yul and Park Hoon appeared as guests, and Game of Thrones was held.Park Hoon, who first appeared in the entertainment show as a Running Man on the day, said, My heart is likely to burst.At this time, Park talked about his relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk in the past and said, I was greatly impressed by Yoo Jae-Suk.Park said, I appeared in a musical with Jung Jun-ha. Many actors came to the scene. Yoo Jae-Suk was very excited because he came. But he did not come for a long time.I was the only one who was encouraging and greeting each of the staff. I was really impressed by the appearance.

Running Man' Park Hoon revealed Yoo Jae-Suk's story.

On the 3rd SBS Running Man', 'Hatch' Jung Il-woo, Goa, Kwon Yul and Park Hoon appeared as guests, and 'Game of Thrones' was held.

Park Hoon, who first appeared in the entertainment show as a Running Man' on the day, said, "My heart is likely to burst."

At this time, Park talked about his relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk in the past and said, "I was greatly impressed by Yoo Jae-Suk."

Park said, "I appeared in a musical with Jung Jun-ha. Many actors came to the scene. Yoo Jae-Suk was very excited because he came." But he did not come for a long time. I was the only one who was encouraging and greeting each of the staff. I was really impressed by the appearance. "