Running Man' Park Hoon "Yoo Jae-Suk who came to see Jeong Jun-ha performance...the only entertainer who greeted the staff"

On SBS Running Man, Park Hoon revealed his relationship with Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk.In Running Man, which aired on the 3rd, he played a real king search race with four leading actors such as Jung Il-woo, Goa, Kwon Yul, and Park Hoon of SBS New Moon TV drama Hatch.Park Hoon, the first appearance of Running Man, said, I think my heart is going to burst. Kim Jong Kook said, Its one of the names I wanted to have when I was a child.Yoo Jae-Suk also said, It is a foreign name, a name I like very much.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I heard that he plays a role as a beggar in hatch. Park said, It is the king of the streets.Yoo Jae-Suk admired that the formation of public opinion on the low street is similar.Park said, I appeared on a radio program that you are going to do. Ji Suk-jin said, I remember it. Park said, Is not it a musical actor?A play actor.Park said, He gave me his number to contact you, but Ji Suk-jin still couldnt remember. They both looked like Jeongseon.When Ji Suk-jin was pleased, Park said, I already talked about it on the radio.Park also told the story of meeting Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, When Jeong Jun-ha was playing a musical, I was also appearing in the performance. I was impressed when I met my senior.Celebrities came to see Jun-ha at the time. Everyone waited because Yoo Jae-Suk was coming, but he didnt.It turns out that he was the only one who greeted the staff.

On SBS Running Man', Park Hoon revealed his relationship with Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk.

In Running Man, which aired on the 3rd, he played a 'real king search race' with four leading actors such as Jung Il-woo, Goa, Kwon Yul, and Park Hoon of SBS New Moon TV drama Hatch.

Park Hoon, the first appearance of Running Man, said, “I think my heart is going to burst.” Kim Jong Kook said, “It’s one of the names I wanted to have when I was a child.” Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "It is a foreign name, a name I like very much."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I heard that he plays a role as a beggar in 'hatch'." Park said, "It is the king of the streets." Yoo Jae-Suk admired that "the formation of public opinion on the low street is similar."

Park said, "I appeared on a radio program that you are going to do." Ji Suk-jin said, "I remember it." Park said, "Is not it a musical actor?" “A play actor.”

Park said, “He gave me his number to contact you,” but Ji Suk-jin still couldn’t remember. They both looked like Jeongseon. When Ji Suk-jin was pleased, Park said, "I already talked about it on the radio."

Park also told the story of meeting Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, “When Jeong Jun-ha was playing a musical, I was also appearing in the performance.” “I was impressed when I met my senior. Celebrities came to see Jun-ha at the time. Everyone waited because Yoo Jae-Suk was coming, but he didn't. It turns out that he was the only one who greeted the staff. "