Running Man' Park Hoon, Hyun Bin catching bug Entertainment newborn 'reversal activity'

Park, who first appeared in the entertainment with Running Man, made everyone laugh by revealing his cute feeling that the heart is going to burst now from the opening greeting of the recording.Park then talked about his relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk in the past and said, I was greatly impressed by Yoo Jae-Suk.Park said, One day, Yoo Jae-Suk came to the musical scene that appeared with Jung Jun-ha, and all the actors were very excited. But I did not come for a long time.I was really impressed by the way I was encouraging and greeting each of the staff. He revealed the warm heart of Yoo Jae-Suk.On the other hand, Park said that he had met Ji Suk-jin on the radio, and Ji Suk-jin did not remember his relationship with Park Hoon and said, I am so impressed because my eyes are sad.Ji Suk-jins Memory Force victim is again born, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, Even Park Hoons hometown is Gangwon-do, like Ji Suk-jin. Park Hoon said, Right.So I gave you the phone number first day and exchanged the number. In addition, Park Hoon has made an unbelievable role as the first appearance of the arts. Park Hoon, who was reborn as a cute artistic rookie in the chilly bug of the Hyun Bin, can be seen in the special feature Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday,

Park, who first appeared in the entertainment with Running Man', made everyone laugh by revealing his cute feeling that "the heart is going to burst now" from the opening greeting of the recording. Park then talked about his relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk in the past and said, "I was greatly impressed by Yoo Jae-Suk."

Park said, "One day, Yoo Jae-Suk came to the musical scene that appeared with Jung Jun-ha, and all the actors were very excited." But I did not come for a long time. I was really impressed by the way I was encouraging and greeting each of the staff. "He revealed the warm heart of Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the other hand, Park said that he had met Ji Suk-jin on the radio, and Ji Suk-jin did not remember his relationship with Park Hoon and said, "I am so impressed because my eyes are sad." Ji Suk-jin's Memory Force victim is again born, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Even Park Hoon's hometown is Gangwon-do, like Ji Suk-jin." Park Hoon said, "Right. So I gave you the phone number first day and exchanged the number. "

In addition, Park Hoon has made an unbelievable role as "the first appearance of the arts." Park Hoon, who was reborn as a cute "artistic rookie" in the chilly bug of the Hyun Bin, can be seen in the special feature "Running Man" broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday,