Running Man' Park Ha-na, a lovely entertainment goddess who captivated Lee Kwang-soo!

Park Ha-na, who has shown excellent Fun sense in various entertainments, won the hearts of everyone by climbing to the top of the list with her unique lovely charm in the 431th Christmas special Miracle, which was broadcast on the 23rd.In particular, Park Ha-na was selected as a partner by showing Lee Kwang-soos heartfelt poem, This man is fine / Gwang-soo, I like you / Can you do some tricks?In addition, the 432th episode to be broadcasted today will reveal the dance skills that have been hidden, and the special feature of the last years party will show the appearance of the entertainment goddess without hesitation.Im glad Ive been on Running Man for a long time and Im glad I can give the audience a lot of fun at the end of the year, Park said.I will do my best to be loved by various dramas in 2019 with various entertainment. Meanwhile, SBS Running Man will be broadcast 432 times at 4:50 pm on Sunday, 30th.

Park Ha-na, who has shown excellent Fun sense in various entertainments, won the hearts of everyone by climbing to the top of the list with her unique lovely charm in the 431th Christmas special Miracle, which was broadcast on the 23rd.

In particular, Park Ha-na was selected as a partner by showing Lee Kwang-soo's heartfelt poem, "This man is fine / Gwang-soo, I like you / Can you do some tricks?"

In addition, the 432th episode to be broadcasted today will reveal the dance skills that have been hidden, and the special feature of the last year's party will show the appearance of the entertainment goddess without hesitation.

“I’m glad I’ve been on Running Man for a long time and I’m glad I can give the audience a lot of fun at the end of the year,” Park said. I will do my best to be loved by various dramas in 2019 with various entertainment. "

Meanwhile, SBS Running Man' will be broadcast 432 times at 4:50 pm on Sunday, 30th.