Running Man' Park Ha-na, Sung Hoon's past Something's going on between them Disclosure "Celebrity, House Takes You"

Actor Park Ha-na Disclosure Sung Hoons past Somethings Going on Between them.On the 30th SBS entertainment program <Running Man>, a talk battle was held with a hint acquisition mission.Park Ha-na said, I have a question about my brother Sung Hoon. I went to the gym like Sung Hoon.Sung Hoon was not a kind style to women, but his poisonous brother was good to other female entertainers. Sung Hoon went to Park Ha-na and asked who he was, and when Park Ha-na whispered it, Sung Hoon denied it.Park Ha-na said, When I went to House, I took him in the same direction, I never took him. Sung Hoon said, I took him while I was going.You had a different house, he retorted.Sung Hoon said, I live in Nonhyeon-dong. Park Ha-na said, Why do not you take me? I live in Nonhyeon-dong.Another embarrassed Sung Hoon said, Why do you live there? You had a boyfriend then.Park Ha-na then said, I have a boyfriend now.

Actor Park Ha-na Disclosure Sung Hoon's past Something's going on between them.

On the 30th SBS entertainment program <Running Man>, a talk battle was held with a hint acquisition mission.

Park Ha-na said, "I have a question about my brother Sung Hoon." "I went to the gym like Sung Hoon. Sung Hoon was not a kind style to women, but his poisonous brother was good to other female entertainers. "

Sung Hoon went to Park Ha-na and asked who he was, and when Park Ha-na whispered it, Sung Hoon denied it. Park Ha-na said, "When I went to House, I took him in the same direction, I never took him." Sung Hoon said, "I took him while I was going. You had a different House,” he retorted.

Sung Hoon said, "I live in Nonhyeon-dong." Park Ha-na said, "Why do not you take me? I live in Nonhyeon-dong." Another embarrassed Sung Hoon said, "Why do you live there?" "You had a boyfriend then."

Park Ha-na then said, "I have a boyfriend now."