Running Man' Park Ha-na "Sung Hoon, kind to a poisonous Celebrity...take House"

Actor Park Ha-na Disclosure that Sung Hoon had a woman Celebrity who was very kind.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the last 30 days, Jeon Hye-bin, Swimming, Park Ha-na, Han Seon-hwa, Hwang Chi-yeol and Sung Hoon appeared in the tank.Park Ha-na was lucky to tell Sung Hoon: Theres something Im curious about, I used to work out with you, Mr. Sung Hoon is a man, a style thats not kind to women.So Sung Hoon said, No, its kind to my woman.Park Ha-na said, There was a female Celebrity in the gym and it was very kind to him.I witnessed him take me to the house, and Sung Hoon explained, It is the way to go anyway. Park Ha-na attacked to the end, saying, I never took him; I live in Nonhyeon-dong (like Sung Hoon).Sung Hoon, who was embarrassed, said, Why do you live there? You had a boyfriend then.Park Ha-na also laughed at Sung Hoons boyfriend attack, saying, I have a boyfriend now, I have a knight.Meanwhile, Park Ha-na admitted to dating a oriental medicine doctor in July; Park Ha-nas boyfriend graduated from Kyunghee Universitys Oriental Medicine Department and is Running Man oriental medicine clinic.

Actor Park Ha-na Disclosure that Sung Hoon had a woman Celebrity who was very kind.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the last 30 days, Jeon Hye-bin, Swimming, Park Ha-na, Han Seon-hwa, Hwang Chi-yeol and Sung Hoon appeared in the tank.

Park Ha-na was lucky to tell Sung Hoon: "There's something I'm curious about, I used to work out with you, Mr. Sung Hoon is a man, a style that's not kind to women." So Sung Hoon said, "No, it's kind to my woman."

Park Ha-na said, "There was a female Celebrity in the gym and it was very kind to him. I witnessed him take me to the House, "and Sung Hoon explained," It is the way to go anyway. "

Park Ha-na attacked to the end, saying, "I never took him; I live in Nonhyeon-dong (like Sung Hoon). Sung Hoon, who was embarrassed, said, "Why do you live there?" "You had a boyfriend then." Park Ha-na also laughed at Sung Hoon's boyfriend attack, saying, "I have a boyfriend now, I have a knight."

Meanwhile, Park Ha-na admitted to dating a oriental medicine doctor in July; Park Ha-na's boyfriend graduated from Kyunghee University's Oriental Medicine Department and is Running Man oriental medicine clinic.