Running Man' Park Ha-na, Sung Hoon Something's going on between them Disclosure "Celebrity, Takes me Home"

Running Man Park Ha-na Disclosure Sung Hoons Somethings Going on Between them.On the 30th, SBS Running Man was released last week, followed by Jeon Hye-bin, Swimming, Park Ha-na, Han Sun-hwa, Hwang Chi-yeol and Sung Hoon.The talk battle was unfolded with the hint acquisition mission.At this time, Park Ha-na said, I have a question for my brother Sung Hoon. I had a movement. Sung Hoon is a man.It is a style that is not kind to women, but my brother is very good at Celebrity friends who work out together. Sung Hoon said, No, he said, I took it because it was the same direction.I live in Nonhyeon-dong, Sung Hoon said, while Park Ha-na said, Why dont I take you, I live in Nonhyeon-dong.Another embarrassed Sung Hoon said, Why do you live there? You had a boyfriend at the time.Park Ha-na said, I have a boyfriend now, I have an article.

Running Man' Park Ha-na Disclosure Sung Hoon's Something's going on between them.

On the 30th, SBS Running Man' was released last week, followed by Jeon Hye-bin, Swimming, Park Ha-na, Han Sun-hwa, Hwang Chi-yeol and Sung Hoon.

The talk battle was unfolded with the hint acquisition mission.

At this time, Park Ha-na said, "I have a question for my brother Sung Hoon." "I had a movement. Sung Hoon is a man. It is a style that is not kind to women, but my brother is very good at Celebrity friends who work out together. " Sung Hoon said, "No," he said, "I took it because it was the same direction."

"I live in Nonhyeon-dong," Sung Hoon said, while Park Ha-na said, "Why don't I take you, I live in Nonhyeon-dong." Another embarrassed Sung Hoon said, "Why do you live there?" "You had a boyfriend at the time."

Park Ha-na said, "I have a boyfriend now, I have an article."