Running Man' Park Ha-na "Sung Hoon had a toxicly friendly female Celebrity"

Actor Park Ha-na revealed that there was a woman Celebrity who was treated with toxic kindness by broadcaster Sung Hoon.Park Ha-na, who appeared on the SBS entertainment program Running Man on the 30th, said, Sung Hoon is not kind to women. There was a female Celebrity in the gymnasium that I was with, but it was very kind to him.I saw him take me home, she said.I never took him. I lived in Nonhyeon-dong like Sung Hoon, he added.Sung Hoon said, Why do you live there? You had a boy friend at the time.Park Ha-na said, There is still a Boy friend, and laughed at the cast.On the other hand, Park Ha-na and Sung Hoon, actor Jeon Hye-bin and singer swimming, Han Seon-hwa and Hwang Chi-yeol appeared in Running Man on the same day.

Actor Park Ha-na revealed that there was a woman Celebrity who was treated with toxic kindness by broadcaster Sung Hoon.

Park Ha-na, who appeared on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' on the 30th, said, "Sung Hoon is not kind to women." There was a female Celebrity in the gymnasium that I was with, but it was very kind to him. I saw him take me home," she said.

"I never took him. I lived in Nonhyeon-dong like Sung Hoon," he added.

Sung Hoon said, "Why do you live there?" "You had a Boy friend at the time." Park Ha-na said, "There is still a Boy friend," and laughed at the cast.

On the other hand, Park Ha-na and Sung Hoon, actor Jeon Hye-bin and singer swimming, Han Seon-hwa and Hwang Chi-yeol appeared in Running Man' on the same day.