Running Man' Park Ha-na, Sung Hoon Something's Going on Between Their Disclosure with Celebrity in the past

Running Man Park Ha-na and Sung Hoon played Disclosure.On the 30th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Park Ha-na asked about Sung Hoons past Somethings going on between them.Talk Battletime on the day: Park Ha-na said he had a question for Sung Hoon: I went to the same gym as Mr. Sung Hoon.Sung Hoon was not a kind style to women, but her poisonous brother was good to other women Celebrity. Sung Hoon went to Park Ha-na and asked who he was, and when Park Ha-na whispered it, Sung Hoon denied it.Park Ha-na said, I took you in the same direction when I went home, I never took you, and Sung Hoon said, I took you while you were going.You had a different house, he retorted.But Park Ha-na said it was the same non-hyeon as Sung Hoon, and the embarrassed Sung Hoon said, Why do you live there? Disclosure said, You had a boyfriend at the time.Park Ha-na then confessed, I have a boyfriend now, and Lee Kwang-soo, who was next to me, was surprised.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Park Ha-na and Sung Hoon played Disclosure.

On the 30th SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Park Ha-na asked about Sung Hoon's past Something's going on between them.

Talk Battletime on the day: Park Ha-na said he had a question for Sung Hoon: "I went to the same gym as Mr. Sung Hoon. Sung Hoon was not a kind style to women, but her poisonous brother was good to other women Celebrity. "

Sung Hoon went to Park Ha-na and asked who he was, and when Park Ha-na whispered it, Sung Hoon denied it. Park Ha-na said, "I took you in the same direction when I went home, I never took you," and Sung Hoon said, "I took you while you were going. You had a different house," he retorted.

But Park Ha-na said it was the same non-hyeon as Sung Hoon, and the embarrassed Sung Hoon said, "Why do you live there?" Disclosure said, "You had a boyfriend at the time." Park Ha-na then confessed, "I have a boyfriend now," and Lee Kwang-soo, who was next to me, was surprised.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen