Running Man' Park Ha-na, the Goddess Shim Kung-soo captivated by Lee Kwang-soo

Actor Park Ha-na will once again challenge his lovely performing Goddess.Park Ha-na, who has shown excellent artistic sense in various entertainments, has been on the top of the list with his unique charm in the 431th Christmas special feature Miracle of Christmas broadcast on the 23rd.In particular, Park Ha-na was selected as a partner by showing Lee Kwang-soos heartfelt poem, This person is good / Gwang-soo, I like you / Can you do some tricks?In addition, the 432th episode to be broadcasted today will reveal the dance skills that have been hidden, and the special feature of the last years party will show the appearance of the entertainment Goddess without hesitation.Park said, I am glad to be in the Running Man for a long time and I am glad that I can give the audience a pleasure at the end of the year.I will do my best to be loved by various dramas in 2019 with various entertainment. On the other hand, SBS Running Man will be broadcast 4:50 pm on Sunday, 30th.

Actor Park Ha-na will once again challenge his lovely performing Goddess.

Park Ha-na, who has shown excellent artistic sense in various entertainments, has been on the top of the list with his unique charm in the 431th Christmas special feature "Miracle of Christmas" broadcast on the 23rd.

In particular, Park Ha-na was selected as a partner by showing Lee Kwang-soo's heartfelt poem, "This person is good / Gwang-soo, I like you / Can you do some tricks?"

In addition, the 432th episode to be broadcasted today will reveal the dance skills that have been hidden, and the special feature of the last year's party will show the appearance of the entertainment Goddess without hesitation.

Park said, "I am glad to be in the Running Man for a long time and I am glad that I can give the audience a pleasure at the end of the year. I will do my best to be loved by various dramas in 2019 with various entertainment. "

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' will be broadcast 4:50 pm on Sunday, 30th.