Running Man' Lee Si-young, vote Seized "Where Did You Get It" with the Eye of a Falcon

Running Man Lee Si-young is the talk of the town.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, Gangwon Province was held to catch the roar.I was born again today, Lee Kwang-soo told Lee Si-young, while pulling vote out of his arms.Lee Si-young, who took the vote straight away, asked, Where did you get it? And Lee Kwang-soo explained, Sechan is vote.Lee Si-young quickly took the vote and questioned the storm, Where did you get this?Once I did well, Ill have it for now, Lee Si-young said.When Lee Kwang-soo rebelled, Lee Si-young said, Did I do this from the beginning? Lee Kwang-soo said of the record of stealing vote.

Running Man' Lee Si-young is the talk of the town.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, Gangwon Province was held to catch the roar.

"I was born again today," Lee Kwang-soo told Lee Si-young, while pulling vote out of his arms.

Lee Si-young, who took the vote straight away, asked, "Where did you get it?" And Lee Kwang-soo explained, "Sechan is vote."

Lee Si-young quickly took the vote and questioned the storm, "Where did you get this?"

"Once I did well, I'll have it for now," Lee Si-young said. When Lee Kwang-soo rebelled, Lee Si-young said, "Did I do this from the beginning?" Lee Kwang-soo said of the record of stealing vote.