Running Man' Lee Si-young, Technique Special Lecture .. Kim Jong-kook also overpowered Girl Crush

Actor Lee Si-young appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 9th and conducted a special lecture on Technique.Lee Si-young was impressed by saying, I shot an action god without a band.So I asked Lee Si-young if he could give a special lecture on Technique, and Lee Si-young responded happily.Lee Si-young has taught me how to cope when caught in the neck.One by one, I practiced. But Jeon So-min applied it in the wrong way and laughed.Lee Si-young once again demonstrated and showed off the charm of the girl crush by releasing Ji Suk-jins neck at once.Especially, Kim Jong-kook, who is big, was overpowered by Technique.

Actor Lee Si-young appeared on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 9th and conducted a special lecture on Technique.

Lee Si-young was impressed by saying, "I shot an action god without a band." So I asked Lee Si-young if he could give a special lecture on Technique, and Lee Si-young responded happily. Lee Si-young has taught me how to cope when caught in the neck.

One by one, I practiced. But Jeon So-min applied it in the wrong way and laughed. Lee Si-young once again demonstrated and showed off the charm of the girl crush by releasing Ji Suk-jin's neck at once. Especially, Kim Jong-kook, who is big, was overpowered by Technique.