Running Man' Lee Si-young, Technique to overpower Ji Suk-jin and Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo

In Running Man, actor Lee Si-young overpowered the members with Technique.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the evening of the 9th, was decorated with the year-end settlement, and Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min team competed, and Lee Si-young appeared as secret team leader.The members told Lee Si-young, who recently finished shooting action films, I do not know how to do technique.Show me some, Lee Si-young said, and showed Technique on the spot as a demonstration.Lee Si-young overpowered Ji Suk-jin, and Haha and Lee Kwang-soo, who saw it, laughed at him, saying, I buried my knee.Lee Si-young also overpowered Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo, causing admiration.

In Running Man', actor Lee Si-young overpowered the members with Technique.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted on the evening of the 9th, was decorated with the year-end settlement, and Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min team competed, and Lee Si-young appeared as 'secret team leader'.

The members told Lee Si-young, who recently finished shooting action films, "I do not know how to do Technique. Show me some," Lee Si-young said, and showed Technique on the spot as a demonstration.

Lee Si-young overpowered Ji Suk-jin, and Haha and Lee Kwang-soo, who saw it, laughed at him, saying, "I buried my knee." Lee Si-young also overpowered Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo, causing admiration.