Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo steals Yang Se-chan vote... "I'm born again"

Lee Kwang-soo has not changed.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Lee Si-young team came out to go fishing with additional mission from dawn.Lee Si-young and Haha and Lee Kwang-soo got into the car to fish at 3am.Lee Kwang-soo, who got into the car, said to Lee Si-young, My sister was born again.Lee Si-young suspected Lee Kwang-soo, saying, Where did this happen?The previous day, Lee Kwang-soo did not believe him because he had taken Lee Si-youngs vote.Lee Kwang-soo was unhappy and informed his accomplishments, saying, I stole the thing. However, Lee Si-young said, I will have the vote once.I helped the team, but I do not believe it, so follow me. Lee Kwang-soo was unfair, but since he had a history, he handed the vote to Lee Si-young and laughed.

Lee Kwang-soo has not changed.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Lee Si-young team came out to go fishing with additional mission from dawn.

Lee Si-young and Haha and Lee Kwang-soo got into the car to fish at 3am. Lee Kwang-soo, who got into the car, said to Lee Si-young, "My sister was born again."

Lee Si-young suspected Lee Kwang-soo, saying, "Where did this happen?" The previous day, Lee Kwang-soo did not believe him because he had taken Lee Si-young's vote.

Lee Kwang-soo was unhappy and informed his accomplishments, saying, "I stole the thing." However, Lee Si-young said, "I will have the vote once. I helped the team, but I do not believe it, so follow me. "

Lee Kwang-soo was unfair, but since he had a history, he handed the vote to Lee Si-young and laughed.