Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, the popular award Awards...I'll give you a healthy laugh.'

Lee Kwang-soo has won the popular award for Running Man at 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards.The 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.Park Soo-hong, Kim Jong-guk, and Han Go-eun were in charge of the process, and Yoo Jae-seok, Shin Dong-yeop, Seo Jang-hoon, Lee Sang-min, Bae Jung-nam, Lim Won-hee, Baek Jong-won, Kim Sung-joo, Jo Bo-a, Lee Seung-ki, Lee Sang-yoon,Lee Kwang-soo said, I am truly in love and grateful to the Running Man family and crew who are together.I try to give a healthy smile, but I am still lacking, so there are many mistakes, he said. In 2019, I will do my best to give a healthy smile.

Lee Kwang-soo has won the popular award for Running Man' at '2018 SBS Entertainment Awards'.

The 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Park Soo-hong, Kim Jong-guk, and Han Go-eun were in charge of the process, and Yoo Jae-seok, Shin Dong-yeop, Seo Jang-hoon, Lee Sang-min, Bae Jung-nam, Lim Won-hee, Baek Jong-won, Kim Sung-joo, Jo Bo-a, Lee Seung-ki, Lee Sang-yoon,

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I am truly in love and grateful to the Running Man' family and crew who are together." "I try to give a healthy smile, but I am still lacking, so there are many mistakes," he said. "In 2019, I will do my best to give a healthy smile."