Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, popular award Awards "I made a lot of mistakes, I'll give you a healthy laugh"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo has won the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize popular award.SBS 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize (hereinafter referred to as SBS Entertainment Grand Prize) was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th as Park Soo-hong, HGO Eun and Kim Jong-guk society.On the day, Lee Kwang-soo won the popular award for Running Man; after the awards, Lee Kwang-soo said, Thank you.I am always grateful and sincerely loving the Running Man family members and crew members who are together. I want to give you a healthy smile, so I try hard, but I am still so short that I have a lot of mistakes, he said. In 2019, I will do my best to give you a healthy smile.I am grateful, he said.On the other hand, 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, Death of Deacon, Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant, Ugly Our Little, Running Man, Sangmongmong 2-You are My Destiny, Jungles Law, Burning Youth, Garochae! I have totaled the SBS entertainment program.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo has won the '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' popular award.

SBS '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' (hereinafter referred to as 'SBS Entertainment Grand Prize') was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th as Park Soo-hong, HGO Eun and Kim Jong-guk society.

On the day, Lee Kwang-soo won the popular award for Running Man'; after the Awards, Lee Kwang-soo said, "Thank you. I am always grateful and sincerely loving the Running Man' family members and crew members who are together. "

"I want to give you a healthy smile, so I try hard, but I am still so short that I have a lot of mistakes," he said. "In 2019, I will do my best to give you a healthy smile. I am grateful," he said.

On the other hand, '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize', 'Death of Deacon', 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant', 'Ugly Our Little', Running Man', 'Sangmongmong 2-You are My Destiny', 'Jungle's Law', 'Burning Youth', 'Garochae!' I have totaled the SBS entertainment program.