Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Kim Jong-kook, who leaves comments on the Jeon So-min SNS, why?...I don't want to look at him."

Singer Kim Jong-kook explained why he left a comment on actor Jeon So-mins SNS.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, members were asked about each others current situation.Kim Jong-kook, who had performed a concert in the last nine years, expressed great gratitude to the members who came to his concert and said, But (Yoo) Jae-seok has come three hours ago.Yoo Jae-Suk expressed regret by saying, I told you that I was even a guest, but I should not. (I) Somin came to my mother, he added.Kim Jong-kook said, My mother has been very well. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, My mother finally thought of the stage as a son-in-law and because of the age difference.Kim Jong-kook, who often leaves toxic comments on Jeon So-mins SNS recently, said, I just can not pass.Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk testified that the end of the day does not like to see such a thing toxic; it is a personality that can not be seen.So, Jeon So-min refuted, SNS is my creative space.

Singer Kim Jong-kook explained why he left a comment on actor Jeon So-min's SNS.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, members were asked about each other's current situation. Kim Jong-kook, who had performed a concert in the last nine years, expressed great gratitude to the members who came to his concert and said, "But (Yoo) Jae-seok has come three hours ago."

Yoo Jae-Suk expressed regret by saying, "I told you that I was even a guest, but I should not." " (I) Somin came to my mother," he added.

Kim Jong-kook said, "My mother has been very well." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "My mother finally thought of the stage as a son-in-law and because of the age difference."

Kim Jong-kook, who often leaves toxic comments on Jeon So-min's SNS recently, said, "I just can not pass." Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk testified that "the end of the day does not like to see such a thing toxic; it is a personality that can not be seen." So, Jeon So-min refuted, "SNS is my creative space."