Simkung Goddess Park Ha-na captivating Running Man' Lee Kwangsoo! "Kwangsoo, I like you."

Actor Park Ha-na challenges the lovely entertainment Goddess once again.Park Ha-na, who has shown excellent artistic sense in various entertainments, has won the hearts of everyone by climbing to the top of the list with her unique lovely charm in the 431th Christmas special Miracle, which was broadcast on the 23rd.In particular, Park Ha-na was selected as a partner by showing Lee Kwangsoos heartfelt poem This man is good / Kwangsoo, I like you / Can you do some tricks?In addition, the 432th episode to be broadcasted today will reveal the dance skills that have been hidden, and the last years special feature will also show the appearance of the entertainment goddess.Park Ha-na said, I am glad to be on Running Man for a long time and I am glad that I can give pleasure to viewers at the end of the year.I will do my best to be loved by various dramas in 2019 with various entertainment. On the other hand, SBS Running Man will be broadcast 432 times at 4:50 pm on Sunday, 30th.

Actor Park Ha-na challenges the lovely entertainment Goddess once again.

Park Ha-na, who has shown excellent artistic sense in various entertainments, has won the hearts of everyone by climbing to the top of the list with her unique lovely charm in the 431th Christmas special Miracle, which was broadcast on the 23rd.

In particular, Park Ha-na was selected as a partner by showing Lee Kwangsoo's heartfelt poem "This man is good / Kwangsoo, I like you / Can you do some tricks?"

In addition, the 432th episode to be broadcasted today will reveal the dance skills that have been hidden, and the last year's special feature will also show the appearance of the entertainment Goddess.

Park Ha-na said, "I am glad to be on Running Man for a long time and I am glad that I can give pleasure to viewers at the end of the year. I will do my best to be loved by various dramas in 2019 with various entertainment. "

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' will be broadcast 432 times at 4:50 pm on Sunday, 30th.