Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, on pissed Jeon So-min, says: "The killer is a beauty...you're in the hint."

Lee Kwang-soo soo sweetened Jeon So-min in a single wordOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 7th, Race was held on the theme of solo confrontation.On the day of the broadcast, the members entered the final race Solos Judgement with suspicion of a secret couple.As the race began, Lee Kwang-soo ran into Jeon So-min, who suspected him of why were you with Jae-young? to Jeon So-min.So, Jeon So-min doubted each other, saying, I saw my brother and my sister whisper.At this point, Jeon So-min found a hint hidden in the vending machine; Lee Kwang-soo, who was by his side, ran in as Jeon So-min first got the hint.And Lee Kwang-soo stole a hint from Jeon So-min and ran away.Lee Kwang-soo then confirmed the hint, and Yoo Jae-seok and Yang Se-chan, who saw the scene, shared a hint: The fact that the woman is in her 30s among the secret couples.Bona was excluded from the secret couple.A short time later, Jeon So-min appeared, who told Lee Kwang-soo: Its a hint I found, but my brother took it and ripped it apart.Give me a hint, too, but Lee Kwang-soo refused, you cant tell me in the answer.Then, Jeon So-min said, Its too much. So Lee Kwang-soo said, The perpetrator was a hint of beauty, so I could not tell you.Jeon So-min said, Thats me then, and quickly brightened his face; then Jeon So-min nudged the members, Im the beauty in the hint.Haha then responded, I feel sorry for you, and laughed.

Lee Kwang-soo soo sweetened Jeon So-min in a single word

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 7th, Race was held on the theme of solo confrontation.

On the day of the broadcast, the members entered the final Race "Solo's Judgement" with suspicion of a secret couple.

As the Race began, Lee Kwang-soo ran into Jeon So-min, who suspected him of "why were you with Jae-young?" to Jeon So-min. So, Jeon So-min doubted each other, saying, "I saw my brother and my sister whisper."

At this point, Jeon So-min found a hint hidden in the vending machine; Lee Kwang-soo, who was by his side, ran in as Jeon So-min first got the hint. And Lee Kwang-soo stole a hint from Jeon So-min and ran away.

Lee Kwang-soo then confirmed the hint, and Yoo Jae-seok and Yang Se-chan, who saw the scene, shared a hint: The fact that the woman is in her 30s among the secret couples. Bona was excluded from the secret couple.

A short time later, Jeon So-min appeared, who told Lee Kwang-soo: "It's a hint I found, but my brother took it and ripped it apart. Give me a hint, too," but Lee Kwang-soo refused, "you can't tell me in the answer."

Then, Jeon So-min said, "It's too much." So Lee Kwang-soo said, "The perpetrator was a hint of beauty, so I could not tell you."

Jeon So-min said, "That's me then," and quickly brightened his face; then Jeon So-min nudged the members, "I'm the beauty in the hint." Haha then responded, "I feel sorry for you," and laughed.