Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Thanks to me, BTS Jungkook abs were released.

Kim Jong-kook and Yoo Jae-Suk on SBS Running Man expressed their sorry feelings to the group BTS.On Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, the members entered the domestic fan meeting running area project to commemorate the 9th anniversary.The members discussed what to do by looking at the first order of the domestic fan meeting, group dance, and Haha suggested BTS dance, which he had practiced in the past.Im sick of thinking about my BTS sisters, said Yoo Jae-Suk, and I was in Running Man once, and why did I do that?Kim Jong-kook also lamented, I dont know why I did it. Yang and Lee laughed, Why do you lament?Kim Jong-kook said, At that time, Jungkooks abs were released because of me. My boys liked it. The other members said, Why are we suddenly?Why do you suddenly play a fart?

Kim Jong-kook and Yoo Jae-Suk on SBS Running Man' expressed their sorry feelings to the group BTS.

On Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, the members entered the domestic fan meeting running area project to commemorate the 9th anniversary.

The members discussed what to do by looking at the first order of the domestic fan meeting, 'group dance', and Haha suggested BTS' dance, which he had practiced in the past.

“I’m sick of thinking about my BTS sisters,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, “and I was in Running Man once, and why did I do that?” Kim Jong-kook also lamented, “I don’t know why I did it.” Yang and Lee laughed, “Why do you lament?”

Kim Jong-kook said, "At that time, Jungkook's abs were released because of me. My boys liked it." The other members said, "Why are we suddenly?" Why do you suddenly play a fart? "