Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "BTS Jungkook abs open, ARMY you like it"

Running Man Kim Jong-kook reveals affection for BTSOn the 19th, SBS entertainment program Running Man announced a domestic fan meeting two months later.Running Man members had to decorate four stages at domestic fan meetings, and Haha suggested BTS songs.Yoo Jae-seok said, I used to have BTS sisters, but I had to learn it then, but I did it on the playground. When I think about it, my heart still hurts.Kim Jong-kook regretted, I threw it and just did it. But I got Jungkooks clothes and got abs.Our Ami (ARMY, BTS fan club name) you loved it very much, he added.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook reveals affection for BTS

On the 19th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' announced a domestic fan meeting two months later.

Running Man' members had to decorate four stages at domestic fan meetings, and Haha suggested BTS songs.

Yoo Jae-seok said, "I used to have BTS sisters, but I had to learn it then, but I did it on the playground." "When I think about it, my heart still hurts."

Kim Jong-kook regretted, "I threw it and just did it." "But I got Jungkook's clothes and got abs. Our Ami (ARMY, BTS fan club name) you loved it very much," he added.