Running Man' Kim Ji-seok "I have 'heart-throbbing' enemies on Jeon So-min many times" surprise Confessions

Running Man Kim Ji-Seoks surprise Confessions heartbeats by Jeon So-minOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 7th, the date of the drama Top Star Yubaeki couple, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok are revealed.In a recent recording, Jeon So-min continued the conversation, looking at the air without even seeing his eyes in a shy manner when actor Kim Ji-seok appeared in a surprise.Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, said, Can you tell me when you look at my eyes?Jeon So-min said, Its because Im so excited because Ive never been like this before. Im excited, but my brother is not excited. Kim Ji-seok said, I saw all of you talking about me on the air. I watched the broadcast and said, Did I shoot so hard?I also thought that I was trying to solve the misunderstanding of Jeon So-min.In the end, Jeon So-min asked, Did you ever get a real life when you were shooting a drama with me? Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation.There was a moment when I was heartbeat many times, he said, making Jeon So-min more excited.Jeon So-min Kim Ji-Seok, two peoples excitement Real Dating will be released on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on July 7.

Running Man' Kim Ji-seok's surprise Confessions 'heartbeats' by Jeon So-min

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 7th, the date of the drama 'Top Star Yubaeki' couple, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok are revealed.

In a recent recording, Jeon So-min continued the conversation, looking at the air without even seeing his eyes in a shy manner when actor Kim Ji-seok appeared in a surprise. Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, said, "Can you tell me when you look at my eyes? "Jeon So-min said," It's because I'm so excited because I've never been like this before. I'm excited, but my brother is not excited. "

Kim Ji-seok said, "I saw all of you talking about me on the air. I watched the broadcast and said, 'Did I shoot so hard? "I also thought that I was trying to solve the misunderstanding of Jeon So-min.

In the end, Jeon So-min asked, "Did you ever get a real life when you were shooting a drama with me?" Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation. There was a moment when I was "heartbeat" many times, "he said, making Jeon So-min more excited.

Jeon So-min Kim Ji-seok, two people's excitement 'Real Dating' will be released on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on July 7.