Running Man' Kim Ji-seok "I have been taking drama with Jeon So-min many times"

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which is broadcast today (7th), the date of the couple, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok in the drama Top Star Yoo Baek-i will be released for the first time.In a recent recording, Jeon So-min was surprised by actor Kim Ji-seok, and he was shy and looked at Kim Ji-seoks eyes and looked at the air and continued the conversation.Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, asked, Can you tell me when you see my eyes?I am excited, but my brother is not excited. Kim Ji-seok said, I saw all of you talking about me on the air.I also thought that I had taken so hard on the drama as I watched the broadcast. He showed his efforts to solve the misunderstanding of Jeon So-min.In the end, Jeon So-min asked, Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me? Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation.There were moments when I had to heartbeat a lot of times, he said, making the whole people more excited.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which is broadcast today (7th), the date of the couple, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok in the drama Top Star Yoo Baek-i will be released for the first time.

In a recent recording, Jeon So-min was surprised by actor Kim Ji-seok, and he was shy and looked at Kim Ji-seok's eyes and looked at the air and continued the conversation.

Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, asked, "Can you tell me when you see my eyes?" I am excited, but my brother is not excited. "

Kim Ji-seok said, "I saw all of you talking about me on the air. I also thought that I had taken so hard on the drama as I watched the broadcast. "He showed his efforts to solve the misunderstanding of Jeon So-min.

In the end, Jeon So-min asked, "Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me?" Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation. There were moments when I had to 'heartbeat' a lot of times, "he said, making the whole people more excited.