Running Man' Kim Ji-seok "Confessions with Jeon So-min and 'Sim Kung'

On SBSs Running Man, which is broadcast today (7th), the date of the couple, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok in the drama Top Star Yoo Baek-i, will be released for the first time.In a recent recording, Jeon So-min was surprised by actor Kim Ji-seok, and he was shy and looked at Kim Ji-seoks eyes and looked at the air and continued the conversation.Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, asked, Can you tell me when you see my eyes?I am excited, but my brother is not excited. Kim Ji-seok said, I saw all of you talking about me on the air.I also thought that I had taken so hard on the drama as I watched the broadcast. He showed his efforts to solve the misunderstanding of Jeon So-min.In the end, Jeon So-min asked, Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me? Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation.There was a moment when I was heart-throbbing many times, he said, making the former so-called people more excited.Jeon So-min, Kim Ji-seok, and two peoples excitement-inducing Reality Date can be found in Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.Also on the show, the identity of the secret couple, which was not released last week, will be revealed.SBS

On SBS's Running Man, which is broadcast today (7th), the date of the couple, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok in the drama Top Star Yoo Baek-i, will be released for the first time.

In a recent recording, Jeon So-min was surprised by actor Kim Ji-seok, and he was shy and looked at Kim Ji-seok's eyes and looked at the air and continued the conversation. Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, asked, "Can you tell me when you see my eyes?" I am excited, but my brother is not excited. "

Kim Ji-seok said, "I saw all of you talking about me on the air. I also thought that I had taken so hard on the drama as I watched the broadcast. "He showed his efforts to solve the misunderstanding of Jeon So-min.

In the end, Jeon So-min asked, "Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me?" Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation. There was a moment when I was "heart-throbbing" many times, "he said, making the former so-called people more excited.

Jeon So-min, Kim Ji-seok, and two people's excitement-inducing Reality Date can be found in Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon. Also on the show, the identity of the secret couple, which was not released last week, will be revealed.

SBS