Running Man' Kim Ji-seok Jeon So-min captures dating scene 'inducing excitement'

The dating scene of Running Man Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok was captured.On SBSs Running Man, which is broadcast today (7th), the date of the couple, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok in the drama Top Star Yoo Baek-i, will be released for the first time.In a recent recording, Jeon So-min was surprised by actor Kim Ji-seok, and he was shy and looked at Kim Ji-seoks eyes and looked at the air and continued the conversation.Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, asked, Can you tell me when you look at my eyes? Jeon So-min said, Its because Im so excited because Ive never been this before.I am excited, but my brother is not excited. Kim Ji-seok said unfairly, I saw all of you talking about me on the air.I also thought that I had taken so hard on the drama as I watched the broadcast. He showed his efforts to solve the misunderstanding of Jeon So-min.In the end, Jeon So-min asked, Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me? Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation.There was a moment when I was heart-throbbing many times, he said, making the former so-called people more excited.Jeon So-min, Kim Ji-seok, and the two peoples excitement-inducing Reality Date can be found on Running Man, which airs at 5 pm on the 7th.On the same day, the identity of the secret couple, which was not released last week, will also be revealed.

The dating scene of Running Man Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok was captured.

On SBS's Running Man, which is broadcast today (7th), the date of the couple, Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok in the drama Top Star Yoo Baek-i, will be released for the first time.

In a recent recording, Jeon So-min was surprised by actor Kim Ji-seok, and he was shy and looked at Kim Ji-seok's eyes and looked at the air and continued the conversation. Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, asked, "Can you tell me when you look at my eyes?" Jeon So-min said, "It's because I'm so excited because I've never been this before. I am excited, but my brother is not excited. "

Kim Ji-seok said unfairly, "I saw all of you talking about me on the air. I also thought that I had taken so hard on the drama as I watched the broadcast. "He showed his efforts to solve the misunderstanding of Jeon So-min.

In the end, Jeon So-min asked, "Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me?" Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation. There was a moment when I was "heart-throbbing" many times, "he said, making the former so-called people more excited.

Jeon So-min, Kim Ji-seok, and the two people's excitement-inducing Reality Date can be found on Running Man, which airs at 5 pm on the 7th. On the same day, the identity of the secret couple, which was not released last week, will also be revealed.