Running Man' Kim Ji-seok, Jeon So-min, was thrilled..."There was a heartbeat."

In Running Man, the dates of Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok will be released for the first time.In SBS Running Man to be broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, Jeon Sang-min meets Kim Ji-seok who breathed together in TVN drama Top Star Yubaeki.In a recent recording, Running Man member Jeon So-min was surprised by Kim Ji-seok, and he was shy and looked at his eyes and looked at the air and continued the conversation.Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, asked, Can not you tell me when I see my eyes? And Jeon So-min said, It is so exciting because this is the first time.I am excited, but my brother is not excited. Kim Ji-seok said, I saw all of you talking about me on the air.I thought, he said, trying to solve the misunderstanding of the former.In the end, Jeon So-min asked, Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me? And Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation.There was a moment when I was heart-throbbing many times, he said, making the whole people more excited.Jeon So-min, Kim Ji-seok, and two peoples excitement Real dating can be found at Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on the 7th.On the same day, the identity of the secret couple that was not released last week is also revealed.

In Running Man', the dates of Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok will be released for the first time.

In SBS Running Man' to be broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, Jeon Sang-min meets Kim Ji-seok who breathed together in TVN drama 'Top Star Yubaeki'.

In a recent recording, Running Man' member Jeon So-min was surprised by Kim Ji-seok, and he was shy and looked at his eyes and looked at the air and continued the conversation.

Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, asked, "Can not you tell me when I see my eyes?" And Jeon So-min said, "It is so exciting because this is the first time. I am excited, but my brother is not excited. "

Kim Ji-seok said, "I saw all of you talking about me on the air. "I thought," he said, trying to solve the misunderstanding of the former.

In the end, Jeon So-min asked, "Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me?" And Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation. There was a moment when I was "heart-throbbing" many times, "he said, making the whole people more excited.

Jeon So-min, Kim Ji-seok, and two people's excitement 'Real dating' can be found at Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm on the 7th. On the same day, the identity of the "secret couple" that was not released last week is also revealed.