Running Man' Kim Ji-seok, jealous of Jeon So-min "I thought you liked Lee Sang-yeob"

Running Man Kim Ji-seok was jealous between Jeon So-min and Lee Sang-yeob.Actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th. Kim Ji-seok has been breathing in Jeon So-min and cable channel tvN drama Top Star Yu Baek-i.Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min conducted a telepathic test and chose the sea and the sea.Kim Ji-seok was attracted to the attention by mentioning Cola as a drink he enjoyed when he was tired and Don Gas as the menu that Jeon So-min liked best.And who did we swear most? The bishop, Kim said, The upper leaf was pretty. Jeon said, The upper brother was hard, so I took care of it.It was a painful finger, and Kim Ji-seok said, I can not stop talking about the upper leaf! Its strange.  I thought I liked the upper leaf.

Running Man' Kim Ji-seok was jealous between Jeon So-min and Lee Sang-yeob.

Actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th. Kim Ji-seok has been breathing in Jeon So-min and cable channel tvN drama 'Top Star Yu Baek-i'.

Kim Ji-seok and Jeon So-min conducted a telepathic test and chose the sea and the sea. Kim Ji-seok was attracted to the attention by mentioning 'Cola' as a drink he enjoyed when he was tired and 'Don Gas' as the menu that Jeon So-min liked best.

And who did we swear most? "The bishop," Kim said, "The upper leaf was pretty." Jeon said, "The upper brother was hard, so I took care of it. It was a painful finger, "and Kim Ji-seok said," I can not stop talking about the upper leaf! It's strange. "" I thought I liked the upper leaf. "