Running Man' Kim Byeong-ok appeared in the members ice "job is a job?"

On SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, a special feature of Dangerous Family was drawn. On this day, the members went to search for life Food for the unidentified father.The father who appeared at the end of the mission was Actor Kim Byeong-ok. He accepted It and was satisfied that he had Food.Now, Ji Seok-jin asked, Is there a heritage? And my father said, Did not you say you gave it?Kim Jong Kook asked, What is my father doing or is he a bum?Kim Byeong-ok said, My child is walking, and then threw a new mission, My property is on the third floor.Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm on SBS.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, a special feature of 'Dangerous Family' was drawn. On this day, the members went to search for life Food for the unidentified father.

The father who appeared at the end of the mission was Actor Kim Byeong-ok. He accepted It and was satisfied that he had "Food." Now, Ji Seok-jin asked, "Is there a herItage?" And my father said, "Did not you say you gave It?"

Kim Jong Kook asked, "What is my father doing or is he a bum?" Kim Byeong-ok said, "My child is walking," and then threw a new mission, "My property is on the third floor."

Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm on SBS.