'Running Man' Joy "Lee Kwang-soo, I have a Boy Friend feeling" Nussre

I feel like a Boy friend, Group Red Velvet Joy told actor Lee Kwang-soo.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 18th, actors Kang Na, Seol In-ah, Red Velvets Irene and Joy appeared and performed Knowing Couple couple race.Joy said, I only saw Yoo Jae-Suk brother before the decision.Lee Kwang-soo, who had played a couple race with Joy in the past, was disappointed by throwing the picture on the floor.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Running Man came and the first love line is a madman. Joy quipped about Lee Kwang-soo, saying, I have a little former Boy friend feeling.

"I feel like a Boy friend," Group Red Velvet Joy told actor Lee Kwang-soo.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 18th, actors Kang Na, Seol In-ah, Red Velvet's Irene and Joy appeared and performed 'Knowing Couple' couple Race.

Joy said, "I only saw Yoo Jae-Suk brother before the decision." Lee Kwang-soo, who had played a couple Race with Joy in the past, was disappointed by throwing the picture on the floor.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "'Running Man' came and the first love line is a madman." Joy quipped about Lee Kwang-soo, saying, "I have a little former Boy friend feeling."