'Running Man' Ji Suk-jin mentions son's appearance "spreads like Mushroom from age 12"

Running Man Ji Suk-jin mentioned his son Hyunwoo appearance.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 18th, Yoo Jae-Suk recently gave birth to his second daughter, I do not know its too baby.I do not know if my face will come out after two or three weeks, but I am worried that I will resemble me. Ji Suk-jin then mentioned his son Hyun-woo and laughed, saying, My child did not have a nose when I was young, but my nose opened like a Mushroom from the age of 12.However, in the mention of Ji Suk-jins son, Kim Jong Kook praised Honwoo is a hunnam, and Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min also said that Ji Suk-jins son Hyunwoo null is big and cool.

'Running Man' Ji Suk-jin mentioned his son Hyunwoo appearance.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcast on the 18th, Yoo Jae-Suk recently gave birth to his second daughter, "I do not know it's too baby. I do not know if my face will come out after two or three weeks, but I am worried that I will resemble me. "

Ji Suk-jin then mentioned his son Hyun-woo and laughed, saying, "My child did not have a nose when I was young, but my nose opened like a Mushroom from the age of 12."

However, in the mention of Ji Suk-jin's son, Kim Jong Kook praised "Honwoo is a hunnam", and Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min also said that Ji Suk-jin's son Hyunwoo "null is big and cool."