Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "I like the 'bad' that is pouring out...I think it is interested."

Comedian Ji Suk-jin reveals his thoughts on evil in Running ManOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, a special feature of Dangerous Family was drawn.At the opening ceremony, the members told Ji Suk-jin, Running Man official home page bulletin board is the first placeI made fun of it.Lee Kwang-soo added, I say that I live long if I eat, but Ji Suk-jin is immortal.Ji Suk-jin said, In the past, I had seen Get out of my way.In particular, he said, I think flaming is also an interest, he said, even evil is good.

Comedian Ji Suk-jin reveals his thoughts on evil in Running Man

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, a special feature of 'Dangerous Family' was drawn.

At the opening ceremony, the members told Ji Suk-jin, "Running Man official home page bulletin board is the first place "I made fun of it.

Lee Kwang-soo added, "I say that I live long if I eat, but Ji Suk-jin is immortal."

Ji Suk-jin said, "In the past, I had seen 'Get out of my way'.

In particular, he said, "I think flaming is also an interest," he said, "even evil is good."