Running Man' Jeon So-min "I can not marriage because I have used up marriage."

Actor Jeon So-min was worried that he would not be able to marriage.I have spent all my marriage fortune on Hope to make me succeed in mission because I do not have to marriage in Running Man, said Jeon So-min on SBS entertainment Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd.On this day, Jeon So-min met Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, and a local couple who were taking wedding photos while performing a so-called Find a Juyunbal mission in Hong Kong.Jeon So-min, who looked at the two with envious eyes, said, I do not think I can marriage.Running Man screen captures

Actor Jeon So-min was worried that he would not be able to marriage.

"I have spent all my marriage fortune on Hope to make me succeed in mission because I do not have to marriage in Running Man'," said Jeon So-min on SBS entertainment Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd.

On this day, Jeon So-min met Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, and a local couple who were taking wedding photos while performing a so-called "Find a Juyunbal" mission in Hong Kong.

Jeon So-min, who looked at the two with envious eyes, said, "I do not think I can marriage."

Running Man' screen captures