Running Man' Jeon So-min, Ji Suk-jin to "Still Life with Coffee Pot, not 100 degrees" remarks 'Eye-catching'

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk is the talk of the town.On SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 9th, it was decorated with Mission Year-end Settlement Race, which collects all of Global Failure Missions and re-enters the show, with actor Lee Si-young as a guest.On that day, the team, Jeon So-min, headed to Hong Kong, where they were given a mission called Eat Steaks with Local Recommendation.You should eat food that is not stick to the person selected through roulette.The three people talked about powdered milk while traveling to Hong Kong city by bus.Ji Suk-jin said, I am a warm person, and Gion stone. Jeon So-min said, If you hit with Still Life with Coffee Pot, you will not go to 100°C.Ji Suk-jin laughed and said, It is about baby extermination.Ive been eating milk since I was born, said Jeon So-min, and even after I quit milk, I (feeded) powder.If I dont touch powder now, Im addicted if I start eating again, said Yoo Jae-Suk, empathizing.Recently, Yoo Jae-Suk has a second daughter born and has a lot of milk powder in his house.I want to eat powdered milk with a rice spoon, but I do not do it, he said, laughing.On the other hand, Jeon So-min asked, Do you speak Chinese?Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin expressed confidence that they had seen many Hong Kong movies with each other, but they laughed because they could not speak Hong Kong at all.

Running ManYoo Jae-Suk is the talk of the town.

On SBS Running Man', which aired on the afternoon of the 9th, it was decorated with 'Mission Year-end Settlement Race', which collects all of 'Global Failure Missions' and re-enters the show, with actor Lee Si-young as a guest.

On that day, the team, Jeon So-min, headed to Hong Kong, where they were given a mission called "Eat Steaks with Local Recommendation." You should eat food that is not 'stick' to the person selected through roulette.

The three people talked about powdered milk while traveling to Hong Kong city by bus. Ji Suk-jin said, "I am a warm person," and "Gion stone." Jeon So-min said, "If you hit with Still Life with Coffee Pot, you will not go to 100°C." Ji Suk-jin laughed and said, "It is about baby extermination."

“I’ve been eating milk since I was born,” said Jeon So-min, “and even after I quit milk, I (feeded) powder.” “If I don’t touch powder now, I’m addicted if I start eating again,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, empathizing. Recently, Yoo Jae-Suk has a second daughter born and has a lot of milk powder in his house. "I want to eat powdered milk with a rice spoon, but I do not do it," he said, laughing.

On the other hand, Jeon So-min asked, "Do you speak Chinese?" Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin expressed confidence that they had seen many Hong Kong movies with each other, but they laughed because they could not speak Hong Kong at all.