Running Man' Jeon So-min, "I want to marriage too" in Hong Kong, 'Bloody Pink Confessions'

Actor Jeon So-min reveals his heart for marriageOn SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 16th, it will be decorated with the second mission year-end settlement race, which collects all of the global failure missions and re-enters the challenge.Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kongs various food, but after Okinawa cotton hell, they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found Newlyweds who took a wedding shoot during the mission.Jeon So-min looked at Newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted I want to marriage and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk.Jeon So-min said, I wished to be lucky because I could not marriage in Running Man.I do not think I can marriage. On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Actor Jeon So-min reveals his heart for marriage

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 16th, it will be decorated with the second mission year-end settlement Race, which collects all of the 'global failure missions' and re-enters the challenge.

Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kong's various food, but after Okinawa cotton hell, they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found Newlyweds who took a wedding shoot during the mission.

Jeon So-min looked at Newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted "I want to marriage" and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk. Jeon So-min said, "I wished to be lucky because I could not marriage in Running Man'. I do not think I can marriage. "

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.