"Running Man" Jeon So-min "I want to marriage"... What's the surprise?

I want to marriage.Jeon So-min reveals heartfelt feelings for marriageJeon So-min was embarrassed by the signal couple of Hong Kong at the SBS entertainment <Running Man> mission year-end settlement Race 2, which is broadcasted on the 16th, and shouted, I want to marriage too.On the same day, <Running Man> will unveil the mission challenge of eating steak recommended by local people of the Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin X Jeon So-min team after last week.Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kongs various food, but they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found Newlyweds who took a wedding shoot during the mission.Jeon So-min looked at Newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted I want to marriage and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk.Jeon So-min said, I wished so much luck to be lucky because I could not marriage in <Running Man>.I do not think I can marriage, he laughed with a painful confession.On the other hand, the three people faced another crisis because of the new mission that reminds them of hell more than silver hell.It can be confirmed at <Running Man> which is broadcasted at 4:50 pm whether Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin X Jeon So-min will be able to perform the mission safely and return to Korea.

“I want to marriage.”

Jeon So-min reveals heartfelt feelings for marriage Jeon So-min was embarrassed by the signal couple of Hong Kong at the SBS entertainment <Running Man> 'mission year-end settlement' Race 2, which is broadcasted on the 16th, and shouted, "I want to marriage too."

On the same day, <Running Man> will unveil the mission challenge of 'eating steak recommended by local people' of the Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin X Jeon So-min team after last week.

Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kong's various food, but they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found Newlyweds who took a wedding shoot during the mission.

Jeon So-min looked at Newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted "I want to marriage" and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk. Jeon So-min said, "I wished so much luck to be lucky because I could not marriage in <Running Man>. I do not think I can marriage, "he laughed with a painful confession.

On the other hand, the three people faced another crisis because of the new mission that reminds them of hell more than 'silver hell'. It can be confirmed at <Running Man> which is broadcasted at 4:50 pm whether Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin X Jeon So-min will be able to perform the mission safely and return to Korea.