Running Man' Irene misunderstood Yang Se-chan facial spot "I thought it was I"

Yang Se-chan was overwhelmed by the kindness of Running Man Irene.On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 25th, a game was played to find a thief.On this day, Irene and Yang Se-chan participated in eating Avatar I.Yang Se-chan, who was confident that he was eating the I-side well, did not eat well, and Irene suspected that he was a thief.Suddenly Yang Se-chan reported on Irene, saying, Is not it too much?Irene showed kindness by wiping I on Yang Se-chans face, but this was a point of Yang Se-chan, not I sauce.Yang Se-chan said, It is too much to try to erase the point. Irene laughed at Yang Se-chans tip.Irene explained, I thought it was I.

Yang Se-chan was overwhelmed by the kindness of Running Man' Irene.

On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 25th, a game was played to find a thief.

On this day, Irene and Yang Se-chan participated in eating Avatar I. Yang Se-chan, who was confident that he was eating the I-side well, did not eat well, and Irene suspected that he was "a thief."

Suddenly Yang Se-chan reported on Irene, saying, "Is not it too much?" Irene showed kindness by wiping I on Yang Se-chan's face, but this was a point of Yang Se-chan, not I sauce.

Yang Se-chan said, "It is too much to try to erase the point." Irene laughed at Yang Se-chan's tip. Irene explained, “I thought it was I.”