Running Man' Go Ah-ra "Jo In-sung fan, I want to take a melodrama with you"

Running Man Go Ah-ra reveals he wants to shoot Jo In-sung and MelloOn the 3rd broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk, which emphasizes Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kooks love line, was drawn.Go Ah-ra and Jung Il-woo of Hatch appeared on the day. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ara is already 17 years old.I played a lot of roles, but do you want to play? Go Ah-ra said, I want to try that passion melody. Go Ah-ra confessed, I am a Jo In-sung brother fan, and said he wanted to shoot a melodrama with Jo In-sung.Since then, Jung Il-woo has been speechless by saying Go Ah-ra in three letters.Go Ah-ra said cool about Jung Il-woo, and laughed about Jo In-sung saying I love you.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Go Ah-ra reveals he wants to shoot Jo In-sung and Mello

On the 3rd broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Yoo Jae-Suk, which emphasizes Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook's love line, was drawn.

Go Ah-ra and Jung Il-woo of "Hatch" appeared on the day. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Ara is already 17 years old. I played a lot of roles, but do you want to play? "Go Ah-ra said," I want to try that passion melody. " Go Ah-ra confessed, "I am a Jo In-sung brother fan," and said he wanted to shoot a melodrama with Jo In-sung.

Since then, Jung Il-woo has been speechless by saying Go Ah-ra in three letters. Go Ah-ra said "cool" about Jung Il-woo, and laughed about Jo In-sung saying "I love you".

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen