Running Man' Go Ah-ra, "I want to shoot with my brother Jo In-sung"

Seoul:) = Running Man Go Ah-ra said he wants to shoot Jo In-sung and Mello.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 3rd, it was featured as a special feature of I am King Iroso. Jung Il-woo, Kwon Yul, Go Ah-ra and Park Hoon appeared as guests.On that day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Go Ah-ra about the role he wanted to try, so Go Ah-ra said, I want to try a hit melody.Go Ah-ra said, I am a fan of Jo In-sung brother. I want to take a melodrama with Jo In-sung.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, I do not think it will feel good for Jung Il-woo.Meanwhile, Running Man is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and unveils the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant rush and tight battle.It airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m.

Seoul:) = Running Man' Go Ah-ra said he wants to shoot Jo In-sung and Mello.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 3rd, it was featured as a special feature of 'I am King Iroso'. Jung Il-woo, Kwon Yul, Go Ah-ra and Park Hoon appeared as guests.

On that day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Go Ah-ra about the role he wanted to try, so Go Ah-ra said, "I want to try a hit melody."

Go Ah-ra said, "I am a fan of Jo In-sung brother." "I want to take a melodrama with Jo In-sung." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "I do not think it will feel good for Jung Il-woo."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and unveils the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant rush and tight Battle. It airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m.