Running Man' Go Ah-ra, love for Jo In-sung Confessions! "I want to take a melodrama together"

Running Man Go Ah-ra is attracting attention: SBS broadcast captureRunning Man Go Ah-ra is the talk of the town.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 3rd, was featured in the special feature of SBS new drama Hatch, starring Jung Il-woo, Go Ah-ra, Kwon Yul and Park Hoon.I didnt know it was the 17th year of my debut, but Ive played a lot of roles, but I want to do a melodrama, said Go Ah-ra.Go Ah-ra said, I am a huge fan of Jo In-sung brother, he said. I want to take a melodrama with Jo In-sung.Yoo Jae-seok said, No matter how much you are a fan, you have Jung Il-woo next to you. Jung Il-woo also laughed with a bitter expression in line with the atmosphere.Go Ah-ra also said cool about Jung Il-woo, the opponent of hatch, but laughed at Jo In-sung saying I love you.

Running Man' Go Ah-ra is attracting attention: SBS broadcast capture

Running Man' Go Ah-ra is the talk of the town.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 3rd, was featured in the special feature of SBS new drama 'Hatch', starring Jung Il-woo, Go Ah-ra, Kwon Yul and Park Hoon.

“I didn’t know it was the 17th year of my debut, but I’ve played a lot of roles, but I want to do a melodrama,” said Go Ah-ra.

Go Ah-ra said, "I am a huge fan of Jo In-sung brother," he said. "I want to take a melodrama with Jo In-sung."

Yoo Jae-seok said, "No matter how much you are a fan, you have Jung Il-woo next to you." Jung Il-woo also laughed with a bitter expression in line with the atmosphere.

Go Ah-ra also said "cool" about Jung Il-woo, the opponent of "hatch", but laughed at Jo In-sung saying "I love you".