Running Man' Go Ah-ra "Jo In-sung and Mello Try Go"

Running Man Go Ah-ra said he wanted to shoot Jo In-sung and melodrama.On the 3rd, SBS Running Man was featured as I am King Iroso.On this day, the guest starred Jung Il-woo, Kwon Yul, Go Ah-ra and Park Hoon, the main characters of SBS New Moon TV drama Hatch.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Go Ah-ra about the role he wanted to try, and Go Ah-ra said, I want to try a hit melody.Go Ah-ra said, I am a fan of Jo In-sung brother. I want to take a melodrama with Jo In-sung.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, I do not think Jung Il-woo will feel good.Photo: SBS Running Man broadcast capture

Running Man' Go Ah-ra said he wanted to shoot Jo In-sung and melodrama.

On the 3rd, SBS Running Man' was featured as 'I am King Iroso'. On this day, the guest starred Jung Il-woo, Kwon Yul, Go Ah-ra and Park Hoon, the main characters of SBS New Moon TV drama Hatch.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Go Ah-ra about the role he wanted to try, and Go Ah-ra said, "I want to try a hit melody."

Go Ah-ra said, "I am a fan of Jo In-sung brother." "I want to take a melodrama with Jo In-sung." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "I do not think Jung Il-woo will feel good."

Photo: SBS Running Man' broadcast capture