"Running Man" Best Teamwork Award, Ji Suk-jin "It Was Affordable"

He was recognized for his sticky teamwork in the long-lived entertainment Running Man.The Running Man team won the Best Teamwork Award at the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held on December 28th.Ji Suk-jin said, I think I deserved as much as teamwork. It became a teamwork that my friends could accept like family, family, whatever they said.It is thanks to those who have Loved Running Man in the meantime. I Love the members and the crew are suffering a lot. I think it is a precious merchant. Thank you.

He was recognized for his sticky teamwork in the long-lived entertainment Running Man.

The Running Man' team won the Best Teamwork Award at the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held on December 28th.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I think I deserved as much as teamwork. It became a teamwork that my friends could accept like family, family, whatever they said. It is thanks to those who have Loved Running Man' in the meantime. "

"I Love the members and the crew are suffering a lot. I think it is a precious merchant. Thank you."