'My Special Brother' Shin Ha-kyun X Lee Kwang-soo X Esom, even Chemie is special (Cinetown)

Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo and Esom boasted a special chemistry.On the 10th, SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cinetown featured special DJ Lee Sang-yeob and Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Esom, the main characters of the film My Special Brother (director Yook Sang-hyo).Lee Sang-yeob boasted of the Running Man relationship, saying, When I see only Mr. Kwangsu, my wrist is throbbing.The two had a laugh to viewers of Running Man as The Garbage Brothers: Lee Sang-yeob said: My role model is Lee Kwang-soo.Its an entertainment genius, he praised.The three Actors began a praise time for each other.First of all, Shin Ha-kyun praised Lee Kwang-soo for saying, I made a relationship through the movie, but I have a lot to follow.Lee Kwang-soo said, It is a senior like honey, sweet and sweet senior.In the meantime, Esom briefly answers Lee Kwang-soo as good actor and buys Lee Kwang-soos suspicions.The three people were very familiar with the film, and the oldest Shin Ha-kyun was the atmosphere maker.Shin Ha-kyun said that he showed his own gag, but Lee Kwang-soo and Esom laughed at it and said, Ah Jae-gag.But Shin Ha-kyun did not care, and explained Lee Kwang-soo, I am very focused on the field.Shin Ha-kyun has been in the film My Brother with Won Bin and brother - brother.And in My Special Brother, Lee Kwang-soo and his brother Chemi once again.Shin Ha-kyun said, Who is better among the younger brother and Lee Kwang-soo? Shin Ha-kyun said, It is so different that it is better because it is so different. If you are not good together and miss your brother at the end, this is a relationship that helps each other. He said.Esom also said he had water phobias, but he learned to swim while filming and overcame them.Lee Kwang-soo praised Esom for working hard, applauding him a lot on the field.The three Actors recalled when they received the My Special Brothers scenario, Shin Ha-kyun said: It was good to deal with movies that deal with these materials from a different perspective.I wanted to challenge the character, explained why I chose the movie.Lee Kwang-soo also explained, I thought about the people around me once more and it was not a natural scenario, so I had a long time.When I saw the scenario, I heard that I was cast by two seniors, and I was excited about how to act then, and I think I was in a hurry after watching the movie, Esom said.Meanwhile, My Special Brother is a human comedy depicting the friendship of two men who have not mixed a drop of blood but have lived like a body for 20 years.Photo = SBS-looking radio

Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo and Esom boasted a special chemistry.

On the 10th, SBS Power FM 'Park Sun-young's Cinetown' featured special DJ Lee Sang-yeob and Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Esom, the main characters of the film 'My Special Brother' (director Yook Sang-hyo).

Lee Sang-yeob boasted of the Running Man' relationship, saying, "When I see only Mr. Kwangsu, my wrist is throbbing." The two had a laugh to viewers of "Running Man" as "The Garbage Brothers": Lee Sang-yeob said: "My role model is Lee Kwang-soo. "It's an entertainment genius," he praised.

The three Actors began a praise time for each other. First of all, Shin Ha-kyun praised Lee Kwang-soo for saying, "I made a relationship through the movie, but I have a lot to follow."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "It is a senior like honey, sweet and sweet senior." In the meantime, Esom briefly answers Lee Kwang-soo as "good Actor" and buys Lee Kwang-soo's suspicions.

The three people were very familiar with the film, and the oldest Shin Ha-kyun was the atmosphere maker. Shin Ha-kyun said that he showed his own gag, but Lee Kwang-soo and Esom laughed at it and said, "Ah Jae-gag." But Shin Ha-kyun did not care, and explained Lee Kwang-soo, "I am very focused on the field."

Shin Ha-kyun has been in the film 'My Brother' with Won Bin and brother - brother. And in 'My Special Brother', Lee Kwang-soo and his brother Chemi once again.

Shin Ha-kyun said, "Who is better among the younger brother and Lee Kwang-soo?" Shin Ha-kyun said, "It is so different that it is better because it is so different." "If you are not good together and miss your brother at the end, this is a relationship that helps each other. "He said.

Esom also said he had water phobias, but he learned to swim while filming and overcame them. Lee Kwang-soo praised Esom for "working hard, applauding him a lot on the field."

The three Actors recalled when they received the 'My Special Brothers' scenario, Shin Ha-kyun said: "It was good to deal with movies that deal with these materials from a different perspective. I wanted to challenge the character, "explained why I chose the movie.

Lee Kwang-soo also explained, "I thought about the people around me once more and it was not a natural scenario, so I had a long time." "When I saw the scenario, I heard that I was cast by two seniors, and I was excited about how to act then, and I think I was in a hurry after watching the movie," Esom said.

Meanwhile, 'My Special Brother' is a human comedy depicting the friendship of two men who have not mixed a drop of blood but have lived like a body for 20 years.

Photo = SBS-looking radio