Lee Sun-bin "Funny Lee Kwang-soo Loves"

Lee Sun-bin said in August 2016 at MBC entertainment Radio Star, To be honest, my ideal type is Lee Kwang-soo.Lee Sun-bin said in an interview with an entertainment media in September of that year, Lee Kwang-soo is an ideal type, do not you want to go to Running Man?So Lee Kwang-soo is an ideal type. I want to go to Running Man Lee Sun-bin appeared on Running Man in October of that year.Lee Sun-bin said, I want to go on an active date in search of a place like an entertainment room or a baseball field, Lee Kwang-soo asked, Do you have a date I usually wanted to do?Lee Sun-bin, who actually met Lee Kwang-soo while talking only on the phone, blushed in shame.But I honestly replied, My brother, to Lee Kwang-soos question, What kind of man is normally good?Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo, a member of the King Kong by Starship, said on July 31, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who met through Running Man, are in love for five months.

Lee Sun-bin said in August 2016 at MBC entertainment 'Radio Star', "To be honest, my ideal type is Lee Kwang-soo."

Lee Sun-bin said in an interview with an entertainment media in September of that year, "Lee Kwang-soo is an ideal type, do not you want to go to Running Man?" So Lee Kwang-soo is an ideal type. I want to go to Running Man "

Lee Sun-bin appeared on Running Man in October of that year. Lee Sun-bin said, "I want to go on an active date in search of a place like an entertainment room or a baseball field," Lee Kwang-soo asked, "Do you have a date I usually wanted to do?"

Lee Sun-bin, who actually met Lee Kwang-soo while talking only on the phone, blushed in shame. But I honestly replied, "My brother," to Lee Kwang-soo's question, "What kind of man is normally good?"

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo, a member of the King Kong by Starship, said on July 31, "Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who met through Running Man', are in love for five months."